I buy most of my books from charity shops (the rest I buy online). You can get the exact same books for a fraction of the RRP, help a charity and sometimes they’re brand new anyway. I used to rummage through the book sections trying to find a title that caught my eye, but now I have a proper reading list, now I tend to search for books on my list in charity shops, rather than finding random books.
I used to volunteer in a charity shop, and I would always volunteer to put the books in alphabetical order. Here is a list of books I think you will always find in a charity shop, next time you go, see how many you can check off!
- Steig Larsson – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Gillian Flynn – Gone Girl
- Cecilia Ahern – Ps. I Love You
- E. L James – 50 Shades of Grey
- Dan Brown – Angels and Demons
- Alexander McCall Smith – The No. 1 Ladies’ Detectives Agency
- Stephanie Meyer – Eclipse
- Khaled Hosseini – A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Liza Klaussmann – Tigers in Red Weather
- Adele Parks – The Other Woman’s Shoes
- James Patterson – Cat & Mouse
- Katie Price – Being Jordan
- French phrasebook